- The refrigerator, a good cleaner is salt and soda water. The carbonated action of the soda water combines with the texture of the salt makes a great simple cleaner.
- Lime Buildup, a good way to get rid of lime buildup around the faucet is vinegar. Soak a paper towel with vinegar and lay it over the fixture for an hour. The lime deposits will soften and be easier to remove.
- Curtains collect dust so remove them and throw them in the wash. Once they have finished washing you can hang to dry.
- Clean windows with a rag and soapy water, and then dry them with newspaper.
- Clean window screens with an extra piece of carpeting. It acts as a brush and removes dirt.
- Clean ceiling fan blades. Take a duster to remove the bulk but follow up with some furniture polish and a rag.
- Blankets and Comforters don’t always need to be washed, but they do need to be aired out. Take them outside and hang them on a clothesline for the day. Should you not have access to a clothes line fluffy them in the dryer on low heat for approximately 30 minutes.
- Vacuum and shampoo all carpets and rugs. This will remove dirt and dust.
- Cabinets clean and organize your cabinets.
- Closet and dresser purge. Get rid of any worn clothes and donate to your local charity.
ServiceMaster Restore & Matt Paxton have created a process to help individuals in Richmond affected by hoarding and overwhelming clutter to clean out a home, and move towards a clutter-free life.
Trauma relates to events that are sudden, dangerous, and destructive. Our experienced, trained, and knowledgeable technicians are able to tackle any type of trauma situation in the Richmond community.
When someone invades or intentionally damages your structure, it’s an emotional blow as well as a financial one. We are located in Richmond, VA and are here to help restore your structure.